Beyonce’s face on Jay-Z’s body is terrifying but you can’t look away
If you thought the show Wife Swap was creepy, wait until you check out this round up of face swaps that Pigeons and Planes recently put together. Seeing Justin Bieber and Oprah Winfrey trade faces or Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears exchange mugs is enough to quickly propel one into the five stages of grief. Which would go something like this:
1. Denial. "That didn't just happen. My contacts must be messed up."
2. Anger. "I hate that picture of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian with each other's faces. Damn them."
3. Bargaining. "Well, maybe if I only look at Hall's face on Oates's body, and I don't look at Oates's face on Hall's body, then it's O.K."
4. Depression. "What is the point of living if people can just play three card monte with the faces of the members of Destiny's Child?"
5. Acceptance. "You know what? If Beyoncé and Adele exchange faces, I'm cool with it.
To see all 25 of the face swaps, check out Pigeons and Planes