MTN DEW GREEN LABEL & BISHOP NEHRU GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS AND TWITTER ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Mtn Dew Green Label & Bishop Nehru Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) starts October 23, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. ET and ends October 24, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Participants must be a registered member of Twitter in order to participate. Participants must go to Twitter.com (or the mobile application), log into their Twitter account and follow the user @GreenLabel. During the Sweepstakes Period, participants must look for a special tweet “RT for a chance to win tickets to the @BishopNehru World Domination tour. Hope to see you there 👹”. Participant must retweet to be entered into the Sweepstakes within the Sweepstakes Period and automatically get to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per participant per day.
Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or Twitter’s Guidelines as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Sweepstakes and be considered for inclusion.
The person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of the Twitter account or e-mail address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of Twitter registration, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such e-mail address.
Proof of retweeting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in AL or NE) THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win. Limit one (1) prize per name and/or e-mail address and/or household throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES: Ten (10) Prizes will be awarded each consisting of two (2) tickets to the 2015 World Domination Tour for winner and one (1) guest (approximate retail value $44). Date and location of concert to be chosen by potential winner. Meals, gratuities, transportation, and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner’s responsibility. Tickets are good only for date specified, no alternate dates available. Sponsor is not responsible for cancelled, delayed or rescheduled events. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating.
5. DRAWING: All potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about October ???, 2015 by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entry submitted is only eligible for this Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL: Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States only. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified via direct message (DM) on Twitter. Winners will be required to send a reply direct message on Twitter with his/her name, address, city, state, zip, email address and date of birth within 24 hours of notification. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within ten (10) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. If (i) any of the required documents are not returned by the designated due date; (ii) the mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; or (iii) a DM notification is not responded to within 24 hours, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, if time permits at Sponsor’s discretion. Tickets will be available at the “Will Call” window at the venue of winners choice. Valid Government issued ID required to claim prizes. Any prizes not claimed will not be awarded.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of the prize winners, send a direct message on Twitter to @GreenLabel requesting the MTN DEW GREEN LABEL & BISHOP NEHRU GIVEAWAY Winner’s List” before November 17, 2015
11. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.