Green Label Gallery – Campaign Conditions
Green Label Gallery Promotion CAMPAIGN CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE CAMPAIGN CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
- These Campaign Conditions govern the Green Label Gallery Promotion campaign (referred to below as the “Campaign”) of PEPSICO NEDERLAND B.V. (the “Organiser”), having its registered office at the Zonnebaan 35 in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- The Campaign runs from the 10th of August 2015 until the 29Th of August 2015 (the “Campaign Period”), with a resulting gallery exposition from 28 until 30 August 2015.
- These Campaign Conditions can be found at www.green-label.com/gallery. A copy can also be obtained on request from the Organiser by post via ‘Antwoordnummer 2460, 3600 VB Maarssen, The Netherlands’.
- It is a competition in which a jury (Dutch artist Vonik) will select artworks which will be exhibited in the Green Label Gallery, located on Weterinschans 69 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands in the period between the 28th of August and the 30st of August 2015. During the exhibition all present visitors of the Gallery will be able to vote on all art works. Mountain Dew and her partners will support the artist of the artwork that received the most votes in terms of exposure.
- It is allowed for the Organiser to exhibit all received artworks during the Green Label Gallery in Amsterdam and to publish the art work on the website www.green-label.com/gallery and citing credits.
- It is allowed for the Organiser to exhibit all received artworks during any future Green Label events worldwide. It will be also allowed for the Organiser to post all received artworks on official Mountain Dew and Green Label social media and/or other online channels and citing credits.
- All received artwork will not be used for other commercial purposed other than the purposed stated in this conditions without written permission of the author.
II. Participation requirements
- Only persons who reside in Europe and who have reached the age of 16, with the exception of the persons referred to below, may take part in this Campaign.
- The following persons may not take part: (a) employees, resident partners, and family members of the Organiser, and (b) any person who is in any manner directly or indirectly involved in the organisation of this Campaign.
- Participation in this Campaign is free of charge (with the exception of the costs of the use of the Internet).
- By taking part in this Campaign the participant declares that it accepts the applicability of these Campaign Conditions and of the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer that can be found on the campaign website.
- The participant can only participate within the period from the 10th of August 2015 until the 29th of August 2015 by sending his/her artwork via Instagram (www.instagram.com) or twitter (www.twitter.com) using #GreenLabelGallery.
III. Manner of participation
- Participation in the Campaign is lawfully possible during the Campaign Period only by:
- Posting an artwork on twitter (twitter.com) or Instagram (www.instagram.com) with #GreenLabelGallery in the period from 10 August from 09.00 hours until 29 August 18.00 hours, GMT+2 time.
- The selected winners will receive a comment below the artwork with the message that they are selected. The instagram Participant is asked to approve the Instagram account of the organiser and to resend the artwork via a direct Instagram message to the organizer. The Participant will be asked to add a personal email address for further communication. The twitter Participant is asked to approve the twitter account of the organiser and to resend the artwork via a direct twitter message to the organizer. The Participant will be asked to add a personal email address for further communication.
- The Jury will make a selection of all entries, this selection will be exhibited at Green Label Gallery Amsterdam on August 28/30 August 2015.
- All visitors to the gallery will be able to vote on the most ‘creative’ and ‘original’ artwork, with a maximum of two votes per visitor. For the Participant it will be allowed to vote on their own artwork, with a maximum of one vote. The art work with the most votes will be exhibited at Green Label Gallery New York.
- There will be a person present in the Gallery to guide the voting process on-site.
- Complying with and accept these Campaign Conditions.
- Incomplete entries are invalid and will not be considered.
- Participation is possible only during the period from the 10th of August 2015 09.00hours, until the 29th of August 2015 18.00 hours GMT+2 time, via the campaign page www.instagram.com or the twitter page www.twitter.com using #GreenLabelGallery
- All entries received after 29th of August 2015 18:00 hours, are invalid and will not be considered.
IV. General rules of conduct
Entries are valid only if the following criteria are met
- Participants may not use this Campaign to express any political or religious ideas.
- Participants may not harass, use abusive language, discriminate or make any sexual innuendoes.
- Participants may not place any worms, viruses or other harmful software on the campaign website.
- Entries may not conflict with the law, regulations or morality, and may not entice actions that conflict with the law, regulations or public morality.
- Entries may not in any manner damage the Organiser, companies affiliated with it and/or the Lay’s trademark.
- Participants may not submit any entries that infringe any third-party intellectual property rights or other rights.
- Participants are not paid for their entries and/or participation. Participants cannot base any rights on and will not receive any payment for their participation in this Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time immediately to exclude from participation any entries that are invalid in its opinion and/or to remove them or have them removed from the campaign website.
V. Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual and other property rights involved in his Campaign are vested entirely in the Organiser. If and insofar as necessary, the Participant hereby free of charge transfers those intellectual and other property rights from the moment they come into existence to the Organiser or to an affiliated company designated by the Organiser, which transfer is hereby accepted. Insofar as the transfer of the intellectual property rights requires a further deed, the Participant hereby authorises the Organiser to draw up and sign that deed on behalf of the Participant in order to affect the full transfer.
- Insofar as legally possible participants hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive all personality rights granted to them by law.
By taking part in this Campaign, Participants give their consent for publication of their art work and name on www.green-label.com/gallery , without the Organiser owing any fee in that context.
- If the Participant cooperates at the Organiser’s request in any other form(s) of publicity, the Organiser does not owe any fee in that context. Any publication and other materials, other than the art work itself, are and remain the Organiser’s property. The Participant fully authorises the Organiser to use his/her portrait rights on any publication or other materials.
- Any tax payable in respect of the aforesaid Prize is payable by the Organiser.
- The Prize is personal and cannot be exchanged for other prizes. The Prize is indivisible and can be accepted only as awarded.
- Prizes that are not awarded for any reason whatsoever remain the Organiser’s property. If a Prize is refused, it also falls to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude participants who submit invalid or forged entries from participation.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to refuse or disqualify Participants for reasons at its discretion, without the Participant having any rights in relation to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude a Participant with invalid or forged personal data from participation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude a participant who cheats, who is suspected of cheating or who violates these Campaign Conditions in any other manner from participation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to award an alternative prize if for any reason whatsoever the prize referred to above is no longer available or can no longer be awarded.
VIII. Selection mechanism for determining the prize winners
- A participant qualifies for a Prize by submitting a valid entry.
- Approximately 150 artworks will be selected and exhibited in Green Label Gallery in Amsterdam.
- 1 of this work is selected. This work and the artist of said work will be given support by Mountain Dew and her partners in terms of exposure and awareness.
- All visitors to the Green Label Gallery in Amsterdam will have the opportunity to vote on the art work that they think is the most creative and original. The participants are not allowed to vote on their own artwork.
- There will be someone available in the Green Label Gallery in Amsterdam to supervise the voting process.
- No correspondence on the outcome of the Campaign will be entered into.
X. Personal data
- Name and address details and/or other personal data that the Organiser obtains in connection with the participation in this Campaign will be included in the Organiser’s database and will be treated confidentiality and in accordance with the Dutch Personal Data Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens).
- The Organiser is not responsible or liable for any breakdowns of/in and/or errors of/in or related to the Internet, one or more of the Internet sites referred to in these Campaign Conditions, the cable network or other relevant network, software or hardware, or any incorrect registration and/or processing of entries or personal data. The Organiser excludes any and all liability in that context.
- The Organiser excludes any and all liability of the Organiser and/or agents engaged by it in connection with this Campaign insofar as that is permitted by law.
XII. Final provisions
- No part of this Campaign may be multiplied or published without the Organiser’s express prior written consent.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to change this Campaign prematurely, or to terminate and/or to no longer take part in this Campaign, for reasons at the Organiser’s discretion, without any participant being able to exercise any claim against the Organiser.
- Complaints or questions regarding these Campaign Conditions and the Campaign can be submitted in writing via Antwoordnummer 2460, 3600 VB Maarssen, The Netherlands’, quoting “Green Label Gallery Actie”.
- This Campaign is governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising from these Campaign Conditions or the Campaign must be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.